Lead Alert Notifications Not Received Via Text/SMS
It has been reported that lead alerts aren't being received via text/SMS in some cases. If this is happening to you, please use the following option as a temporary fix:
- Open a promotion
- Remove all text lead alert notifications
- Add email alert notification using the cell phone number reformatted as email address (instead of 000-000-0000, change to carrier's email format. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org, for Verizon.)
- Verizon: cell email@example.com
- ATT: cell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint: cell email@example.com
Always utilize your dashboard to see lead alert activity (activity timeline on the left).
Sorry for any inconvenience. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue. If you want to be notified once the issue's resolved, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your promo code(s) and login information so we can test your account and ensure it will send notifications).